Department of Design Calendars
- Main Office Calendar
- ASC-DesignRoom222 (these events are relocated to HA120 for SP18)
- Introduction to Faculty Center
- Rules of the University Faculty
- Paterns of Administration - Design
- Course Enrollment Permission
- Grade Assignment or Change Form
- Change of Major Requirements
- Design Field Trip Waiver.pdf
- Release of All Claims - Design.pdf
- GTA Evaluation Form.pdf
Travel Quick Reference Guides: In an effort to summarize specific university policies into an easy to understand document and to reduce the number of policy exceptions, the college has developed a series of one page policy guidelines for quick reference.
Advising Quick Reference Guides for Faculty: In an effort to summarize specific university policies into an easy to understand document and to reduce the number of policy exceptions, the univeristy has developed a series of one page quick reference resources for Faculty to assist in advising students.
Guide to Assist Disruptive or Distressed Individuals: A good reference for assisting with Disruptive or Distressed Individuals in your classrooms, offices, or on campus.
Additional coaching and training opportunities for effective responses are available, including:
- At Risk, an online simulation training for helping students in distress. Contact the University Center for the Advancement of Teaching at 292-3644.
- Dealing with Disruptive/Distressed Individuals, a one- to two-hour workshop. Contacts: Officer Anna Stephenson, Department of Public Safety atStephenson.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Dr. Micky Sharma, director, Office of Student Life’s Counseling and Consultation Service at Sharma.email@example.com.
- REACH, a one-hour suicide prevention workshop for students, faculty and staff. Contact Wendy Winger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open them. If you do not have the Reader, you may use the following link to Adobe to download it for free at: Adobe Acrobat Reader.