Application Deadlines and Notification Dates
JUL 26 | Design Online Application System Opens
OCT 21 | Graduate Visitation Day
JAN 07 | Design Online Application System Closes
FEB 27 | Candidate Interviews Complete
MAR 31 | Notification of Acceptances
APR 15 | Candidates Provide Confirmation of Attendance
Additional Dates for Fellowship Candidates
DEC 01 | Complete International Fellowship Applications Due
DEC 07 | Complete Domestic Fellowship Applications Due
MAR 12 | Fellowship Results Notified
To apply, please follow these important steps in order:
Step One: University Application
Apply to the Ohio State University Graduate School through the Graduate Admissions online application process.
This process requires completion of an online application form, along with the following items:
- Transcripts or record of marks for each university-level institution attended.
- If you are applying as an international student, English proficiency requirements as outlined by Graduate and Professional Admissions.
- GRE test scores, if your undergraduate, cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is less than 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
If you have specific questions about the application process with the Graduate School, please contact them via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step Two: Department of Design Application
Approximately two business days after you have completed the online university application process in Step One above, you will be notified by email of the URL and login process for the Department’s online application system.
The online forms will require the following information:
- Statement of intent.
- Applicant Status
- Financial Aid Interests
- Academic Backgroud
- Full Curriculum Vitæ (CV) including recent academic/professional experience, honors, awards, and other accomplishments.
- PDF of previous transcript, unofficial transcript, or advising report.
- Portfolio Description
- Three online references. You will submit the contact information for three individuals who will be automatically emailed to complete your online reference forms.
- Portfolios and Supplemental Materials
- An application fee of $10 US.
If you have any questions about the Design department graduate application process, please contact:
[pdf] - PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open them. If you do not have the Reader, you may use the following link to Adobe to download it for free at: Adobe Acrobat Reader.