Gabe Tippery receives College of Arts and Sciences Outstanding Staff Award
Academic Planning Specialist and Ohio State Design alum, Gabe Tippery (BSD 2009, MFA 2012), is a recipient of The Ohio State University College of Arts and Sciences Outstanding Staff Award for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The Outstanding Staff Award recognizes staff members in the College of Arts and Sciences (ASC) who have demonstrated sustained excellence in overall job performance and have improved or enhanced work life and services of faculty, staff, students, and/or the university.
Competitive nominees meet the following criteria:
- Three or more years of employment within the College of Arts and Sciences at 50% or more FTE
- Demonstrate excellence in assigned job duties
- Promote and contribute to a culture of inclusivity and positivity
- Engage in service to their unit, college, university, or community
- Serve as an ambassador of the College
- Advocate for staff advancement
- Exhibit patterns of sustained excellence or other standout qualities